2010-2018 DODGE 2500-5500
Formed Guard Winch Front Bumper
If you're looking for something study, sophisticated and functional to improve your truck with than the Formed Guard Winch Front Bumper from HammerHead is the perfect solution for you!
- This bumper is designed to be winch capable and stand up to the punishment of both on-road and off-road driving.
- It can accommodate up to four 3.25″ x 3.25″ external dimension cube after-market off-road fog lights, as well as a 20″ single row light bar in the brush-guard.
- This bumper is reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumper as light as possible.
- The shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper, and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper.
- The formed sheet metal brush-guard is made with 11 GA steel.
- This bumper is designed to accommodate the front factory sensors.
- Will fit the Power Wagon – However, you will need to purchase an additional fairlead to maintain winch functionality. The fairlead will need to be bolted to the Hammerhead bumper. Some modification and/or replacement of the winch’s engagement lever may also be necessary. Minor modifications to the OE winch mount bracket will be required
- Hammerhead Armor and Royal Truck Accessories cannot guarantee that your OEM sensors will function properly with our bumpers.
- In order to provide you with the correct bumper for all 2010 model 4500-5500 we ask that you please provide your VIN # and a photo of the front end of your truck to verify the front end fit. This is due to the half year model split.
- This bumper will accommodate our Front Receiver Hitch (which takes the place of the winch).
- Verified to work with the following Warn winches: VR8000, VR10000, VR12000, M8000, XD9000i, XD9000, ZEON8, ZEON10, ZEON12, ZEON12-Platinum, M12000, M15000, and 16.5TI
We do our best to ship out your order as soon as possible, but sometimes there are delays. View our full Shipping Policy Here.