2006-2009 DODGE 2500-5500
No Brushguard Winch Front Bumper
If you're looking for something study, sophisticated and functional to improve your truck with than the No Brushguard Winch Front Bumper from HammerHead is the perfect solution for you!
- This bumper is designed to be winch capable and stand up to the punishment of both on-road and off-road driving.
- It can accommodate up to four 3.25″ x 3.25″ external dimension cube after-market off-road fog lights
- These bumpers are reinforced to allow for extra strength, but are designed to be as light as possible.
- Will fit the Power Wagon – However, you will need to purchase an additional fairlead to maintain winch functionality. The fairlead will need to be bolted to the Hammerhead bumper. Some modification and/or replacement of the winch’s engagement lever may also be necessary. Minor modifications to the OE winch mount bracket will be required.
- The shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper.
- This bumper is verified to work with the following Warn winches: VR8000, VR10000, VR12000, M8000, XD9000i, XD9000, ZEON8, ZEON10, ZEON12, ZEON12-Platinum, M12000, and M15000.
We do our best to ship out your order as soon as possible, but sometimes there are delays. View our full Shipping Policy Here.