2010-2018 DODGE 2500-5500
X-Series Full Brushguard Winch Front Bumper
If you're looking for something study, sophisticated and functional to improve your truck with the X-Series Full Brushguard Winch Front Bumper from HammerHead is the perfect solution for you!
- This bumper is designed to be winch capable and stand up to the punishment of both on-road and off-road driving.
- It can accommodate up to four 3.25″ x 3.25″ external dimension cube after-market off-road fog lights
- These bumpers are reinforced to allow for extra strength, but are designed to be as light as possible.
- The shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper.
- The X-series style brushguard is made with 1.75″ x 0.120″ wall tubing.
- It will accommodate the front factory sensors.
- Will fit the Power Wagon – However, you will need to purchase an additional fairlead to maintain winch functionality. The fairlead will need to be bolted to the Hammerhead bumper. Some modification and/or replacement of the winch’s engagement lever may also be necessary. Minor modifications to the OE winch mount bracket will be required.
- Hammerhead Armor and Royal Truck Accessories cannot guarantee that your OEM sensors will function properly with our bumpers.
- For all 2010 model 4500-5500, please provide VIN # and photo of front end to verify front end fit due to half year model split.
- It will accommodate our Front Receiver Hitch (which takes the place of the winch).
- This bumper is verified to work with the following Warn winches: VR8000, VR10000, VR12000, M8000, XD9000i, XD9000, ZEON8, ZEON10, ZEON12, ZEON12-Platinum, M12000, M15000, and 16.5TI.
We do our best to ship out your order as soon as possible, but sometimes there are delays. View our full Shipping Policy Here.