FISD-C2535-1114F 2011-2014-S Chevy 2500-3500 Front Bumper with Sensor by FLOG Industries
Flog Bumpers are designed & manufactured in the U.S.A. using high-quality metals and hardware. Designed to give your truck a sleek yet revolutionary style and ultimate durability. Our bumpers feature aggressive lines and reinforcement bends throughout the sheet metal, creating a "strength by design" structure engineered to protect your vehicle from extensive damage in the event of an impact.
The Steel Demon series is a customizable platform that allows you to personalize your bumper to fit your taste, whether it's a different light variation or a color combination. Just simply bolt on the options you choose. Our unique 4 stud mounting system not only makes installation quick and easy, but it also allows you to interchange accessories like our Lightguard, Mini Beast, Bull Guard, Winch Tray, Tugz & Lupz (tow hooks), and new options we may produce, not only within the bumper but between vehicle makes.
Front Bumper Features
- 3/16 inch thick steel front bumper with 1/4 inch mounting and reinforcement bracketry.
- The bumper includes our mesh grille bumper insert and all grade 8 mounting hardware.
- Includes steel cover plates for light pockets (order light pockets separately)
- Tow hooks not included (sold separately)
- Sold raw (paint ready)
This bumper is a direct fit for your (2011-2014) Chevrolet 2500/3500
Order your Front Bumper Today and enjoy FREE Shipping with no tax or fees! Buy Now!
Flog Industries Specifications
- 1/8" thick carbon steel bumper accessories
- 1/4" thick carbon steel mounting and reinforcement brackets
- 3/16" thick carbon steel bumper shell
- Paint Ready Finish (RAW STEEL)
This bumper includes: 1 piece aluminum Mesh grille, Black paintable spike bolt caps, Stainless steel pocket mounting hardware, All required mounting hardware with grade 8 bolts, A classically aggressive style
Flog Industries Warranty
Our warranty policy covers any manufacturing defects.
- 100% made in the USA. Designed, produced, and assembled in Washington, Utah.
- All bumpers have an estimated 2-week build time
- The bumper is shipped raw steel (paint ready) and may require additional sanding.
We do our best to ship out your order as soon as possible, but sometimes there are delays. View our full Shipping Policy Here.