Durability, functionality and a sleek revolutionary design are just a few of the things that you get with this Ford 4500-5500 front truck bumper. It is designed as one of our premium bumpers because it is made using high quality materials and hardware that not only look good, but perform well off-road.
Flog Industries Jeep JL front stubby bumper is made from USA sourced grade A36 mild steel.
Our design features aggressive lines and reinforcement bends throughout the bumper creating an engineered "strength by design" structure designed to protect your jeep from obstacles both on and off road.
Designed with rock crawling in mind, we achieve the highest ground clearance possible without extensive frame modifications.
ALL FLOG BUMPERS ARE BUILT TO ORDER. ESTIMATED LEAD TIMES ON ALL ORDERS IS APPROXIMATELY 3-5 WEEKS.
In The Crate:
- Heavy Duty Front Bumper
- Installation Hardware Kit
- 1/8" thick carbon steel bumper accessories
- 1/4" thick carbon steel mounting and reinforcement brackets
- 3/16" thick carbon steel bumper shell
- 1/2" thick carbon steel 'Tugz' tow-hooks
- *Bumper is 3 inches wider to match fender flare.
- This part number comes with the winch tray and Fairlead
- Easy, bolt-on installation. (cutting required for canister re-location on 2012+ models)
- Optional premium black powder coat finish
- Dimensions 46" X 20" X 16" (Width, Height, Depth)
Our warranty covers against any manufacturing defects.
- 100% made in the USA. Designed, produced, and assembled in Washington, Utah.
ATTN: STATE OF CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM
WARNING: Some products may contain chemicals such as DEHP, which can cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We do our best to ship out your order as soon as possible, but sometimes there are delays. View our full Shipping Policy Here.
We have a 30 day returns policy on select brands. Make sure you know what your options are, read our Returns Policy Here.
The product arrived quickly with no damage!
“It was a great fit! Easy to use, easy to install. Looks great on my truck. Would recommend this product.”