2007-2010 GMC 2500-3500
No Brushguard Winch Front Bumper
If you're looking for something study, sophisticated and functional to improve your truck with than the No Brushguard Winch Front Bumper from HammerHead is the perfect solution for you!
- This bumper is designed to be winch capable and stand up to the punishment of both on-road and off-road driving.
- It can accommodate up to four 3.5″ square after-market off-road lights
- Reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumper as light as possible.
- The shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper, and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper.
- This bumper will NOT work with the 2007 Classic body style (will need to purchase a 2006 model front bumper for the Classic body style trucks).
- Will accommodate our Front Receiver Hitch (which takes the place of the winch).
- This bumper is verified to work with the following Warn winches: VR8000, VR10000, VR12000, M8000, XD9000i, XD9000, ZEON8, ZEON10, ZEON12, ZEON12-Platinum, and M12000.
- *Hammerhead Armor prides itself on the fit and finish of every product that we offer. However, due to the vast variety and offerings of the after market community, we cannot guarantee that our products will work in conjunction with other brands' products. Always be sure to test fit our products to verify fitment with another manufacturer's product before the final installation.*
||3/16" Plate Steel
||2-Stage Black Powder Coat
||2007-2010 GMC 2500-3500